Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kindergarten Registration



I have to admit, I was one of those weepy moms at school this week . . . Annie registered for Kindergarten and I was a mess!  She's been at University Elementary School for two years in pre-school, so I have no idea why this struck me so hard, other than it is just a big milestone.  She was thrilled and all the school personnel fussed over her - even the nurse came out to get in on things.  So, my baby is growing up and changing every day.  And I'll add another name to my identifier - not just Jack's mom, but Jack's and Annie's mom from now on.

Thanks for checking in!

xo - jenni

2 comments:

  1. Will she stick with the family tradition and have Mrs. Miller? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Annie keep up the family tradition and have Mrs. Miller?

    ReplyDelete